Established in the 1996 in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Ankerite Nutrition
is scaling heights under the leadership of Dr Kirti Kumar. Owing to his domain expertise, the company is able to serve a huge number of clients efficiently. We manufacture and market weight gainer in the regional marketplace. Besides, we are involved in the world of education.
Research & Development
- In 1997, we started trading Ayurvedic Medicines under the banner of Ă˘€śM/S Radiant LaboratoriesĂ˘€ť and marketing of our products in the name of Ă˘€śAnkerite Health Care Pvt. Ltd.Ă˘€ť, Nadarganj Industrial Area, Amausi (Lucknow).
- Next year, in 1998, we entered into the production of Ă˘€śFood SupplementsĂ˘€ť (all kinds of protein supplements of body- building products), and also started manufacturing of Ă˘€śGym Exercise EquipmentsĂ˘€ť, under the banner of Ă˘€śAnkerite Fitness WorldĂ˘€ť. And, today we are trading across 22 states of our nation.
- We embarked our journey in the education sector in 2008 and opened a Ă˘€śPara Medical College for PhysiotherapyĂ˘€ť (course duration -2 years).
- Then, in 2009, we added another Para Medical course i.e., Ă˘€śGeneral Nursing MidwiferyĂ˘€ť aka GNM (course duration -3 years).
- In 2010, we added one more Para Medical course i.e., Ă˘€śAuxiliary Nursing MidwiferyĂ˘€ť aka ANM (course duration -2 years).
- We inaugurated Industrial Training Institute in 2011. It has two streams (Fitter & Electrician) and total 336 seats in the name of Ă˘€śAnkerite Industrial Centre (168)Ă˘€ť and Ă˘€śRonald Industrial Centre (168)Ă˘€ť. We also opened Ă˘€śAnkerite P. S. AcademyĂ˘€ť; a junior high school from playgroup to the eighth standard.
- In 2014, we opened another ITI in the name of Ă˘€śRonald Pvt. ITIĂ˘€ť, having 504 seats (Trade -Fitter and Electrician).
- In 2015, we established one more ITI in the name of Ă˘€śAnkerite Pvt. ITIĂ˘€ť at Dist. Hardoi, Uttar Pradesh, with 252 seats (Trade- Fitter and Electrician).
- In 2017, we acquired permission for 100 UG seats for BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences), New Delhi, affiliated to University of Lucknow, Ministry of Ayush Department, Government of India.
Product development and improvement and are at the core operational values of our business. From maintaining the accurate composition of chemicals to the formulation of new advance grade chemicals, the company is relentlessly pushing the boundaries on advancements that drive excellent business outcomes.
Supply Chain & Logistics
Eco-House Art & Craft Inc. has created a network of top-notch warehouses with cutting-edge facilities to remarkably enhance the operational efficiencies, thereby reducing costs. These facilities will also ensure seamless delivery of the finer quality chemical products to our clients.
Manufacturing and Raw Materials
With an objective of sustainable product development, the company endeavors to be ahead of conventions through implementing best practices and advanced technologies to ensure that its chemical formulation activities cause negligible environmental impact.
|Name of CEO
||Mr. Sunil Rohatgi
|Year of Establishment
|Nature of Business
||Manufacturer & Supplier
|Number of Employees